The internet and digital technology can be invaluable for staying in touch with family and friends, as well as helping with everyday tasks such as shopping, ordering prescriptions, and banking.
- Age UK have advice to help with how to improve your own digital skills and help family or friends get online.
- Engage with Age iPad training for Skype, Hotmail and Apps
- Keeping in touch using a video call
Tech and Tea from Inspiring Communities aims to help people setting up their digital technology and devices and getting connected.
Radio and music
- Dementia radio www.mdfr.co.uk – access play lists and search
- Playlist for Life is a charity that wants everyone with dementia to have a unique, personal playlist and everyone who loves or cares for them to know how to use it.
- Music for Dementia has five different online radio stations with music for people living with dementia, which are tailored by year of birth.