If you work in primary care, mental health, hospital, adult social care and, or within a local care organisation or are a care provider - this webinar is for you!
Showcasing innovation and best practice in delirium
Wednesday 13th March 2024, from 10am-12noon.
The session will cover topics on
- What delirium is and how to manage it
- Top tips for family members and carers
- The Greater Manchester delirium hospital & community toolkits, and how to use them
- Good practice examples from Greater Manchester localities
To sign up visit Greater Manchester Best Practice Delirium Webinar 2024 | NHS England Events. Please follow the steps below:
- Click reserve
- Confirm booking
- Login/Register an account – (any email can be used and is not NHS specific).
If you’re interested but unable to attend, please get in touch so we can add you to the distribution list for the resources we’re sending out after the session. e: email@example.com
You can view the Greater Manchester 2023 delirium webinar here: Greater Manchester’s best practice delirium webinar 26th April 2023
Download the event flyer: Greater Manchester Best Practice Delirium Webinar 2024
If you have any questions, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org