NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care’s Dementia and Brain Health Delivery Plan for 2023 to 2025
We have made dementia a priority through working in partnership with people affected by dementia, across all ten boroughs in Greater Manchester.
The multi-agency Locality Implementation Forum will drive and steer the programme for Dementia United through this new plan which has been approved by the Dementia United Strategic Board.
The purpose of this plan is to work in co-production with partners across Greater Manchester to deliver meaningful reform and quality improvement. We have made dementia a priority through working in partnership with people affected by dementia, across all ten boroughs in Greater Manchester
The plan includes:
- Our pledges and commitments
- Our strategic aims and project delivery areas (the whole programme on a page)
- How we ensure Delivery
- Our Greater Manchester network, stakeholder and governance structure
- Alignment with Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership’s shared outcomes and commitments The Dementia United programme projects all support one or more of the following strategic aims;
- System Quality Improvement
- Brain Health and Wellbeing
- Education and Training
- Research and Innovation
Our detailed delivery plan is set out in accordance with the above. And running through every project are our cross cutting themes;
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Co-production with people with lived experience and carers
- Partnership working and the Dementia Care pathway.
The more detailed version of the plan is available on request and will inform future reports to this quarterly Locality Implementation Forum meeting. If you would like to receive a copy please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All partners are thanked for their continued support for the Greater Manchester wide Dementia programme.