The live butterfly gardens allow you to observe the Butterfly Metamorphosis from your own home creating magical experiences and #GreaterMoments.
Greater Moments are offering ten care homes in Greater Manchester the chance to be gifted a free Giant Butterfly Garden for all residents and care workers to enjoy. The kit is complete with:
- 45cm Collapsible and reusable habitat
- 6-10 LIVE caterpillars with food or caterpillar voucher to redeem at no extra cost
- Painted Lady butterfly life cycle stages figurines
- Feeding pipette
- Instruction guide
- Insect Lore Sugar packet (arrives with caterpillars) to make you very own Butterfly nectar
x2 chrysalis stations (arrives with caterpillars)
How to redeem your free kit
Email: Charlotte@socialsense.co.uk and let us know your care home and address.
Register to the Greater Moments app and assign clients (residents) to your profile.
- Register to the Greater Moments app
- Continue to update the Greater Moments app throughout the life cycle of your butterflies by filling in your residents wellbeing scores
- Take images throughout of the process to share on socials tagging @SocialSenseUK and use the #GreaterMomentsAhead
In partnership with Social Sense Dementia United are developing this tool to test, measure and capture data on the real experience of people living with dementia and those who care for them. Operating in real-time the data will be used to both personalise their care and inform our future work. Find out more about Greater Moments
Registering to Greater Moments
Want a free Butterfly Kit but not registered to the Greater Moments app? Not a problem!
You can register to the Greater Moments app by visiting our website and completing a short registration form.